Monday 23 March 2015

MY DAILY TASK AS A BLOGGER


WRITTEN BY: NWOKOYE EMMANUEL 
    Many people want to know my work schedule and how I cope with my blogging business. Blogging is not just what I do, I do couple of other things like website design and development, have a forum website I moderate, write eBooks and publish it, work on many social media accounts and many other task. But as a company working with a team I don’t have to do this job all alone. Though we are still operating in moderate capacity.
 On daily basics I carry out the following task as a blogger, I do not just carry out these jobs as a work but I do it as something that I loves doing that gives me joy whenever I am doing it. So you have to make sure you love what you are doing to survive the competition
      The first thing I do on daily basics is to say a short prayer to invite God most high, the giver of all wisdom and inspiration to guide me through the day’s task. Then I will immediately proceed to my email to know the latest emails I have, after sorting it out, I will quickly
Check the statistics of my blog which includes no of comments, number of visitors and many others, I use the control panel to view the latest performance of my wordpress blog while I use the blogger dashboard to view my blog’s statistics. After reviewing my statistics I will immediately proceed to my admin section on wordpress blog to write and post the day’s articles and contents. After posting I will spend some couple of minutes promoting the post on forum, social networks, email and websites. Once I am through with the promotion I will sign out and have all the time to enjoy myself. This is just the office task when it comes to field task, it involves going out for interview, attending events, going out for photos and video documentary, meeting my clients and reaching out some official agreement with them.

 Once I am through with these tasks the next thing will be to dash out to the recreation centers to enjoy myself. 
Blogging lifestyle might be a little bit challenging but you won’t notice it a lot if you love the business of blogging and have passion for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment